Friday 24 October 2014

Legends of Football - Thierry Henry Portrait

Besides art, my biggest love is football (or soccer for my friends from across the pond!). I've had an idea for a while to do a series of portraits of legendary football players covered in paint in the colours of their team.

Thierry Henry played for Arsenal from 1999 - 2007 and then again in 2011 scoring 228 goals in the process. Widely regarded as one of the greatest players ever to play in the English Premier League, he is a true Arsenal legend.

If you have any ideas for club legends for your team, let me know! I'd like to make this into a bit of a series! :)

Follow me on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.

Portfolio www.kevinmcgivern.com



blogger templatesblogger widgets - If you liked this post, please feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment